BRPL aims to bring the benefit of Rooftop Solar Power to Delhi. In its First Phase, the flagship Initiative BRPL Solar City is targeting Group Housing Societies in Dwarka Sub-city. Join us in our mission to Solarise Dwarka!Express Interest Calculate Savings
BRPL Solar City Initiative - Solarise Dwarka
BRPL is targeting Community Group Housing Society consumers to bring the benefit of rooftop to societies in Dwarka. This program is the first phase launch under the alias of BRPL Solar City initiative.
"Join the 40 GW Rooftop Solar Mission"
Benefits of Rooftop Solar
- Electricity bill reduction
- Minimal maintenance
- Silent Operation
- Community advantages
- No negative health impacts
- Green Energy
- Climate change mitigation
- Combats Air Pollution
Solar PV Savings Calculator Use our free calculator tool to see how much power you can GENERATE and the money you can SAVE by going Solar.
Step to Install
Grid-connected Rooftop Solar PV
1 Express interest through website or mobile app or offline form
Residential Consumers can express interest by applying online, through offline form or the mobile APP for the installation of Solar Rooftop System
2Select Vendor for Installing the system
The interest expressed shall be notified to registered solar installers, who will then contact you and visit your premises to assess the feasibility for installation of solar plant.
3Feasibility Study and Installation Agreement
Selected vendor will conduct feasibility study for installation of rooftop solar plant at your premises. After establishing feasibility, you will be presented with an option to enter into an agreement with the vendor for installation.
4Application to BRPL for Net-Metering
To get a Net Metering Connection with BSES, please follow these steps:
1. Express intent to install via Net Metering Application form
- BSES to receive Application Form – from Customer
- Acknowledgement with Unique Service Number - from BSES
- Site Visit Report – Voltage level, Renewable loading on network - by BSES
- Auto debit of Rs. 500 as application fee - by BSES
2. Registration form (details about customer plan and scheme)
- Receipt of Customer Registration form - from customer
- Technical evaluation of Registration form - by BSES
- Registration form approval - by BSES
- Demand note charges based on solar capacity - by BSES
3. Net metering connection agreement
- Sign off – Net metering connection agreement - between customer and BSES
- Renewable system installation and intimation - by customer
- Customer submission of necessary report & certificates
4. Net metering installation and system energization
- Site visit for compliance with connection agreement by BSES - by BSES
- Scheme for net metering - by BSES
- Charges against scheme execution - by BSES
- Net metering installation - by BSES
- System to punch net meter - by BSES
- Development of Billing system in SAP - by BSES
5Installation and commissioning of solar plant
Upon receiving approval letter from BSES, the selected installer will install the solar plant.
- The cost of the plant is inclusive of all components including the cost of transportation, installation, connectivity and civil works for the system.
- The operation and maintenance for five years along with warranty of the system is inclusive within the project cost.
6Solar installer collects the installation cost as agreed among the parties
BRPL will inspect the installation and issue commissioning certificate. Selected vendor will collect 70% of project cost from consumer and the consent letter for release of subsidy from the consumer.
The vendor will collect the Bank Guarantee equivalent to three months of solar generation cost from the consumer as collateral for system installation under RESCO model.
Under CAPex model of financing, the vendor will provide free maintenance for first 5 years. This however can be renewed for a fee if the consumer wishes to. The conditions are negotiated between the consumer and vendor. The responsibility of checking operability and well-being of the system rests with the consumer once the maintenance contract expires.
Under the RESCO model of financing, the Operation and Maintenance responsibility lies solely with the vendor and is free for 25 years of panel life.
How to Select Rooftop PV System Installer Get the system installed by APPLYING ONLINE or directly through REGISTERED VENDORS or contact any known INDEPENDENT vendors
Use our web portal to apply for a PV solar rooftop connection. The Vendors will contact you.Express Interest
MNRE subsidy available
Apply through vendors registered with IPGCL/MNRE/SECIContact Directly
MNRE subsidy available
Contact available vendors that you may know of
MNRE subsidy NOT available
|01/01/2020 0:00:00||58.728 MWp||1870|
|Last Updated on||Total Installation||No. of Installations|